Report Scope: Micro-molding is a dedicated manufacturing and production process which yields exceptional precision in small components and parts which have micron tolerances. The process starts with creating a mold that has a cavity like the shape of the desired part.
New York, Oct. 20, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report “Micro Injection Molding: Global Markets” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p05977634/?utm_source=GNW
Various types of molds such as resin or thermoplastics are injected at a high speed into the cavity to create the component or part precisely. Micro injection molding is widely used in medical devices, healthcare devices, implants, surgical instruments, various automotive parts, electronic parts, small machine parts and other industries.
This report offers insight on the types of polymers used during the molding process and is segmented by type –
– Polyethylene (PE).
– Polycarbonate (PC).
– Polyether ether ketone (PEEK).
– Others (polyoxymethylene, liquid crystal polymer, polymethylmethacrilate, polyamide).
This micro injection molding market report offers insights on the end-use applications where these parts are used and is segmented by end user, including –
– Medical and healthcare.
– Telecom fiber optics.
– Micro drive systems and controls.
– Others (aerospace, defense).
The market has been defined by segments and regions and further bifurcated into regions and countries. In addition, the report offers comprehensive factors, including drivers, restraints, challenges and opportunities, which provide an overall picture of global trends and market opportunities.
– 39 tables
– Comprehensive overview of the global markets for micro injection molding — a key technology for the micro manufacturing of high-precision small components and parts
– Analyses of the global market trends, with data corresponding to market size for 2019, estimates for 2020, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
– Latest information on market opportunities, prospects and threats, new and upcoming technologies, merger and acquisition deals, and other developments in the micro injection molding market
– Country specific data and analysis for the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, Italy, UK, India, China, Brazil, Middle East and Africa
– Assessment of the actual market size, market estimation and forecast, and market share analysis of micro injection molding market based on type of polymer material, end-use and geographical region
– Competitive landscape of the market leading participants, their company share analysis, market positioning and research priorities
– Detailed profiles of the major listed companies, including Accumold, Microsystems U.K., Microdyne Plastics Inc., MTD Micro Molding, Rapidwerks Inc., and Sumitomo (SHI) Demag Plastics Machinery GmbH
The global micro injection molding market was valued at REDACTED in 2019 and is estimated to reach REDACTED in 2025, growing with a CAGR of REDACTED during the forecast period.Micro injection molding is an extremely specialized manufacturing process which is used to produce small, highprecision metal and thermoplastic components and parts with micron tolerances.
Micro molding starts with a mold cavity in the structure of the desired part, where resin or thermoplastic is injected with desired speed into the hollow cavity, producing the