DAZZLING veneers have been the must-have accessory for celebs over the past decade, from Simon Cowell to Joey Essex.
But having sparked the trend for perfect white smiles, Hollywood is now turning its back.
Dr Jon Marashi, whose clients include actors Matt Damon and Renee Zellweger, says “perfect imperfect” teeth are now the goal. He explains:
“Your smile should look like something you were born with. It shouldn’t overwhelm your face.
“The pendulum swung a bit too far in one direction.”
YASMIN HARISHA looks at stars before and after they changed their not so pearly whites. Can you guess whose smile was whose?
1. This smile was spotted all the way from LA by her Prince Charming
2. She is so Posh that this 46-year-old pop star got her teeth stuck into a £25k designer set to go with her new career in fashion
3. An old smoking habit could have been a Factor in the 61-year-old upgrading his gnashers to this set of blinding white ones
4. She is a 42-year-old glamour-puss and no stranger to going under the knife . . . no matter what the Price is
5. While this 39-year-old may now have perfect teeth, she still had to brush and floss like everyone else did This Morning
6. This actress did her teeth the Wright way after discreetly wearing braces to achieve a perfect smile
7. She’s known for her tidying hacks, and reality show slots – but it was the 31-year-old’s Loose lips which led her to upgrade these teeth