Updated on July 30, 2017 by admin
Leave a Comment
Do you send your car for maintenance after some time so that when it comes out from the mechanic’s garage, you can hear the vroom sound again?
If you do, just think about this. Your car is not on the go 24 hours a day, you do turn off your engine and allow it to rest. However, human do not rest, our heart has to keep pumping every second and all the other vital organs have to perform their specific functions, so how do we allow them to take their much deserved rest other than sleeping. Yes, we need to detox – time to make a clean start, as we know that too much accumulated toxins can aggravate your sinus infection symptoms , or do you feel low at times or need to shed a few pounds for that beach party.
Here is a 5-day detox plan which is safe and natural and especially for sinus sufferers as this diet has foods to avoid and to take when you are having the allergy.
If you have not been exercising, try to brisk walk for about 15-30 minutes, breathe deeply – relaxing and this simple breathing exercise can instantly relief your sinus!
- Eat a diet of fresh fruit and green vegetables only. The sources listed below are excellent for your sinus infections symptoms.
Sources of fruits:
- Papaya – Vitamin C for its antihistamine effect.
- Apples – an apple a day keeps the doctor or even the dentist away still rings true as it contains pectin and moves any accumulation of decayed residue from foods
- Pineapples – has enzyme bromelain, purifies the stomach and kills offensive bacteria and sinus is caused by bacteria growing in your head!
- Grapes, berries – cleanse the mucus.
- Sources of vegetables : –
- Carrots, spinach (converted to Vitamin A known to boost immune system to combat sinusitis), broccoli (Vitamin E), green peppers, parsley, eggplant (flavonoids), kale, asparagus, yellow corn, sweet potato.
- Drink water, 5 or more glasses a day to flush out the toxins. No alcohol, coffee, tea, milk, sugar or salt and no smoking.
- Prepare a green salad with parsley as it contains zinc which helps to resist sinus infection symptoms and also to ensure good bladder health, watercress to help the liver to neutralize noxious pollutants invading your body, grated beetroot for production of red blood cells.
- Sprinkle some raw onions or garlic (if you cannot stand the taste, roast lightly) as they are anti-viral and also make your mucus less sticky.
Ahh, you can now treat yourself to a cup of dandelion coffee – to stimulate the flow of bile.
Day 5 and onwards (if you wish to continue)
- Make your favorite breakfast – whole grain bread and butter, some honey and a cup of dandelion coffee if you so wish. Have a salad of above which you can add some unsalted nuts – almonds, hazelnuts or walnuts, sunflower seeds as they contain vitamin E and high in antioxidants. You