CBD needs no introductions, right? Ever since the 2014 Farm Bill was passed, you must be living under a rock if you don’t know what CBD is. But anyway, we wouldn’t want our readers to get confused which is why here it is!
What Is CBD?
CBD is a non-psychotic compound, technically a cannabinoid, of the cannabis genus. It means that every species of the cannabis genus might have CBD as a component in it. There are more than hundreds of cannabinoids but each of them has unique characteristics making them indispensable. There are various distinctive properties of CBD which has made it the sensation of this decade. Let’s see what are those properties:
- The scientific researchers have found results that point towards the medical benefits of CBD, just like THC, the psychotic cannabinoid has. Although the intensity of its efficacy is lower than THC, it’s there!
- Now, the reason CBD is considered unique is that unlike THC, it does not induce psychotic behavior. So it benefits our health without manipulating our thinking capacity. Yes, it’s a win-win and that’s precisely why CBD has surpassed the bounds of acclamations.
- The most important fact that has made CBD and THC the most famous cannabinoids is that they resemble the properties and structure of our endocannabinoids- the cannabinoids produced by our own body.
So, are we on the same page about what is CBD? Now, CBD is hailed as that source of health booster which is being advised for a daily intake. Obviously, there are brands which offer various ways of CBD consumption including CBD edibles such as candies, jellies, and CBD gummies but what if you want to adopt a lifestyle with CBD?
Cooking with CBD is the answer! Undoubtedly, you can always buy CBD edibles to have a quick indulgence, but if you sincerely want to include CBD in your lifestyle, having CBD oil in your kitchen for cooking is a perfectly healthy way to do it.
You Ask, Why Should You Consider Cooking With CBD?
There are so many ways of consuming CBD, some of which are so easy and delightful that it could raise such a question that why should I bother with any other method apart from edibles or oils or tinctures or teas for CBD consumption!
Well, you are right! But do you like that aftertaste of CBD oils? Do you think you can indulge in expensive edibles on a daily basis? Is vaping CBD oil an efficient way of consuming CBD?
The answers to the above questions are the reason why considering cooking with CBD is not a bad idea.
- Firstly, it will not have a bad aftertaste like the tinctures have. The mingling of aromatic spices with CBD will encapsulate that odor and feeling.
- Coming to the economic part, using CBD oils in cooking will definitely be cheaper than the edibles available in the market.
- The most important factor is the way CBD is processed by the body when consumed orally. Vaping is undoubtedly