No matter what way of life you have, having a healthy lifestyle is a must. It is true that the only wealth you have is the body you keep. That is why, nowdays, there are a lot of programs, health supplements, equipment, among others that promise to give you the kind of body you want to have. However, real wellness is not always guaranteed. From all of the options you have, you only get a helpful of reliable and safe ways to achieve a healthy lifestyle.
One might ask, "What should I look for in what I choose to become my method in achieving a healthy lifestyle?" You need to know how much of what you like to achieve that method could give you. Thus, it is important that you know what kinds of results you should get.
You can use the following list to give you a holistic idea of what it means to have a healthy lifestyle, and, in turn, also give you an idea what health and wellness program is effective.
1. It should be able to help you counter most health problems such as high blood sugar and high blood pressure in six to twelve weeks.
2. Help eliminate unwanted body fat.
3. Develop a psychological framework that conquers depression.
4. Increase you metabolism so you do not have to limit yourself from eating. You do not have to starve your body just to get a healthy lifestyle. By increasing your metabolism, you can have a more natural way of burning up food that you eat. So, you do not have to worry when you pig out on food. Your metabolism will do the work for you.
5. Give your body more energy than what you already have to help you do more things and feel much better.
6. Make yourself feel younger. When you feel old, it means your body is tired and is nor in good shape. On the other hand, if you feel younger, you have more energy and your body is in good shape. The more you feel young, the more you can withhold the aging process from affecting your body.
7. Keep a fabulous body without having to spend your entire life in the gym. If you can just tone those muscles after you lose some body fat, then you can never go wrong.
8. Burn more calories than what you intake. If you can burn around ninety thousand calories a year, then a 250 calories take everyday will not have to bother you at all. Thus, lose weight without starving! …
Your mental health is often drastically improved when you use the techniques Dr. Kuhn teaches in this article. When you are able to experience this improvement, your relationships blossom, career paths open, and people find you attractive and accessible. You deserve to have fun and joy in your life – and Cliff Kuhn, M.D. will help you do that.
In the classic Frank Capra film, It’s a Wonderful Life, George Bailey’s mental health is overwhelmed by the difficulties of his life and he wishes he’d never been born. George’s guardian angel grants his wish and takes him to a grim reality as it would’ve been without him. George feels nothing when he reaches into his coat pocket to retrieve the flower his daughter, Zuzu, placed there – and that’s when George knows that his wish has come true…he’s never been born.
Wishing she had never been born, Roberta became my patient, seeking desperately to improve her mental health. Like the fictional George Bailey character, Roberta’s depression and anxiety had grown so strong as to threaten her ability to lead any semblance of a normal life. Fortunately for Roberta, she soon discovered exactly why the natural medicine of humor is one of the most powerful adjunctive treatments for improving mental health, because humor literally pours water on the fire of depression and anxiety.
Roberta is not alone. As many as 35% of all Americans suffer from depression and anxiety, the twins that make mental health elusive for millions. Your depression and anxiety is exacerbated by your seriousness – taking yourself too seriously. As we move into adulthood, we unfortunately buy into the notion that responsible and productive people must be “serious.” As we make the biggest mistake of our lives and relegate our humor nature and fun to recreational activities (if we experience fun at all), we doom ourselves to all the symptoms of the corresponding seriousness that fills the void – declining health, rising stress, increased pain, lessened energy, impaired creativity, and more.
The good news for your mental health, however, is that we know how to shrink your deadly seriousness to practically nothing and reduce almost completely the sway it holds over your health, vitality, wellness, and zest. The natural medicine of humor is an incredibly powerful resource that you already possess; you’ve only forgotten how to use it to maximum effectiveness. You will soon discover that, while not a panacea, the natural medicine of humor is a tremendous tonic for depression or anxiety and will also supercharge other treatments because it is an amazing adjunctive medicine too!
I have distilled the natural medicine of humor, through my years of medical practice, into an amazing prescription I call The Fun Factor. Based on what I learned over twenty years ago from a terminally ill fifteen-year-old patient, I created a unique set of principles I call the Fun Commandments, then forged these Commandments into my Fun Factor prescription and have been prescribing The Fun Factor with great success for years. …